Start Date: 14/10/2018
League Time is 4:00
Welcome to the 2018-19 Sunday Open Doubles League season! This is the first full season for this league and we are excited to build our numbers. The league will run with part season, full season and registered drop in participation. Open to all skill levels and any gender combination pair. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Games are 8 ends, with a draw to the button to resolve a tie.
- For doubles game rules, refer to: https://www.curling.ca/2016mixeddoubles/about-mixed-doubles-curling/
- PowerPlays, one for each team, per Doubles rules of play.
- Sweeping your own stone is strongly discourage, however individuals may elect to do so at their own discretion.
- Guard positions will be marked on the ice by organizers prior to each game.
- Drop in fee is $10 per person for non-members, no charge for members (any type of membership will qualify)
- Round Robin format with playoffs to determine league winner. Drop in teams evenly integrated for matches against league teams. Any team that participates in regular season sessions may qualify for playoffs.
- League may feature partner swap nights between round robins.
- Points will be awarded for wins (5 points) and loss (2 points) and all type of participants may collect points for seeding in playoffs.
- No end may begin after 5:30pm.
- Please record your result.