Our Learn to Curl sessions are the best way to try out the sport without committing to a league. Specially designed for both youth (7-18 years) and adults (19-99 years!), we will go over basic safety, how to deliver a curling stone, sweeping techniques and basic strategy of the game. Then you can play a game against fellow Learn to Curlers.
We’ll contact you about upcoming sessions!
Sunday, Dec. 10 (adults 10am – noon) Complete
Sunday, Jan. 7 (adults 10am – noon) Complete
Sunday, Feb. 4 (adults 10am – noon) Complete
Sunday, Mar. 11 (adults 10am – noon) Full
- Cost is $20 (unless specified otherwise).
- NEW! Register up to 5 days in advance. Limited space is available. First come first priority.
- Register by calling 519-822-6171 or email (email@example.com).
- Arrive 15 minutes early if you haven’t already registered.
What to Wear
- Light jacket that you can take on and off as needed
- Loose pants – you need to be able to stretch easily. Jeans are not recommended.
- Gloves or mitts
- Clean running shoes. Our ice technicians spend many hours making perfectly flat, clean ice. ** You will not be permitted on the ice in the same shoes you arrived in **
You don’t need any special equipment to get started. We’ll lend you one of our club brooms and sliders to make sure you’re set for your learn to curl session.