Pick-up curling gives people a chance to re-experience the sport they may have tried in the past. With a friendly, social atmosphere free of competition, this is a great way to experience what you may have seen on TV. Register by email (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost is $20 per person.
- NEW! Register up to 5 days in advance. Limited space available. First come first play priority.
- Register by 9:45am. On-ice start time is 10am. Games end at noon.
- Play as a team (4 players) or individual (teams formed from individuals on the fly).
- Must be 18 years or older.
What to Wear
- Light jacket that you can take on and off as needed
- Loose pants – you need to be able to stretch easily. Jeans are not recommended.
- Gloves or mitts
- Clean running shoes. Our ice technicians spend many hours making perfectly flat, clean ice. ** You will not be permitted on the ice in the same shoes your arrived in **
You don’t need any special equipment to get started. Club brooms and sliders are available upon request.