- February 22, 2020
9:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Heart & Stroke Foundation of Wellington-Dufferin is excited to host the 12th Annual Cooperators Curl for Heart Bonspiel. This annual tradition is taking place on Saturday February 22nd, 2020 from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
All proceeds raised go towards the lifesaving research and advocacy that The Heart & Stroke does in the Guelph community and nationally.
The Bonspiel is open to all levels.
The day will include:
• An opportunity to brush up on your skills at the early-morning clinic
• Complimentary light snacks and refreshments in the morning with a delicious catered lunch to follow
• Fabulous prizes for the winning team and the top 4 fundraisers (Dream Team)
• Medals for first and second place teams
• Spirit Award for the team who has the best retro curling gear – get out your wacky pants, coats, hats, and more! Show us your retro curling pride this year.
• Silent Auction
• Fun! Fun! Fun!
Event day details:
- Breakfast and Registration 9:30am
• First Draw 10:00am
• Lunch 12:00pm
• Second Draw 1:00pm
• Awards, Silent Auction and Wrap Up 3:00pm
• All skill levels are welcome! This is a non-competitive event so we’ll make sure to pair you with teams of equal skill level!
Team registration cost this year remains at $120 per team. As always, participants are asked to raise a minimum of $50 in donations to support the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
You can register by clicking here to download the registration form or by:
By fax: 519-571-9832
In Person at the Guelph Curling Club.
Your registration payment can be made by cash, cheque (payable to the Heart and Stroke Foundation) or by calling in with a credit card to the Heart and Stroke Foundation office at 519-571-9600.