- March 1, 2019
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Eat, Drink & Throw Stones
Guelph Curling Club welcomes you to try out one of Canada’s favourite winter past times! Whether you’re a Scotties hopeful or you just want to try something new, all are welcome. Instruction will be provided.
- Open to the public (beginners, experienced, groups and individuals)
- Hop on the ice, throw some stones and sweep ‘em to the button
- Free pizza
- Bar will be open
What to Wear
- Light jacket that you can take on and off as needed
- Loose pants (you need to be able to stretch easily. Jeans are not recommended.)
- Gloves or mitts
- Clean running shoes*
* Our ice technicians spend many hours making perfectly flat, clean ice. You will not be permitted on the ice in the same shoes you arrived in.
You don’t need any special equipment to get started. We’ll lend you one of our club brooms and sliders to make sure you’re all set!