Start Date: 04/10/2019
League Time is 1:00 pm.
The Jam league is open to men of any age.
Jam curling is run as a jitney where teams are made up each day of play through a draw. This provides a good opportunity to curl and socialize with different people. Jam curlers wishing to compete for prizes contribute a specific amount each day of play towards prizes of packaged food. Each member of the winning team on each sheet gets to choose a prize. Traditionally, all Jam curlers compete for the prizes.
This is a very active and fun league!
- Friday, October 4, 2019
No Curling Dates
- Friday, December 6, 2019 – Gore Mutual Competition
- Friday, December 20, 2019 – Men’s Tankard/Women’s Scotties Qualifier
- Friday, December 27, 2019 – Christmas Break
- Friday, January 17, 2020 – Rotary Can-Am
- Friday, February 14, 2020 – University Provincials
- Friday, February 21, 2020 – Interfaith Bonspiel
- Friday, April 10, 2020 – Good Friday