Start Date: 04/10/2019
League Time is 1:00 pm.
This is the ideal league for new curlers – the emphasis is on having fun!
This league has a wide range of skill levels, from beginners to experienced players, and is a great opportunity for new curlers to learn the game or for more experienced players to de-stress with a fun game of curling.
Players are allocated to new teams every 4 to 5 weeks, so they get the opportunity to play and socialize with many different members during the season, making this league perfect for singles or couples.
No Curling Dates
- Friday, December 6, 2019 – Gore Mutual Competition
- Friday, December 20, 2019 – Men’s Tankard/Women’s Scotties Qualifier
- Friday, December 27, 2019 – Christmas Break
- Friday, January 17, 2020 – Rotary Can-Am
- Friday, February 14, 2020 – University Provincials
- Friday, February 21, 2020 – Interfaith Bonspiel
- Friday, April 10, 2020 – Good Friday