Start Date: 24/09/2018
Welcome to the 2019-2020 Monday Open season!
Teams in this league can be made up of any combination of male and female players. Teams are divided into “flights” and move up and down through the flights based on win/loss record each round. The league accepts “team only” entries. If you’re interested in playing in this league and don’t have a team, please contact the club. There may be a team looking for an extra player!
Once all teams are registered in August, the Round 1 schedule, standings and league rules will be posted here.
Have a great season!
– Erin and Willy
Schedules and Standings
- Games are at 6:00 or 8:15 and are eight ends.
- Ties are permitted.
- We are playing with the 5-guard rule beginning this season (even though you may have informally played with it for years!).
- Wins in the A Division are worth 3 points, wins in the B Division are worth 2 points, wins in the C Division are worth 1 point.
- At the end of each round, the bottom two teams in the A/B Division (one per group) will switch places with the top two teams in the B/C Division (one per group) respectively.
- No new end may begin after 7:50 or 10:05.